Netflix has given us a new way to connect with our friends while we wait out the coronavirus pandemic: a new party app.
Through this app downloaded through Google Chrome, you can watch any movie, shows, or content on the streaming service with your friends and family.
Here’s how to use it:
- Download the Netflix Party app onto your Google Chrome browser.
- Choose any movie or show you want to watch on Netflix
- Click the red “NP” near your address bar
- Select “Start Party”
- Send the party URL to your friends
- Join a party by clicking the URL, which will take you to Netflix’s site, and then click the “NP” to join
Pretty easy, right?
This can be a great way for us to connect with our friends while we continue to practice social distancing. Now you can have that movie night you’ve been wanting to do without worrying about everyone having to be in the same place. Just set the time up and enjoy!
A lot of different entertainment companies have released special promotions in the wake of the coronavirus outbreaks, with many companies releasing films on streaming services early and channels like Showtime offering extended, free trials.